Salt Sale

Hornet

Reefing newb
I'm sure some of you have heard about this as the sale has been going on at F&S for quite awhile. I figured I'd post information over here just in case somebody else wants to order some salt before the sale ends this month. You can get a 160 gal bucket of Reef Crystals for 31.99. Just go to the Foster and Smith site and do a search for " AGN-16882 ". If you try to click your way to the salt it will come up showing a 41.99 price.

I bought 3 buckets and shipping was $13.99. I also found a coupon for $10 off (3658582) if you buy $100 or more so I picked up something else I needed to get the price over $100. If your order is less than $100 you can use 11318418 to get $5 off your order.

When I see deals like that I stock up. Did you know you can get 200 for a few bucks more. The only difference is it comes in a recyclable box.

When I see deals like that I stock up. Did you know you can get 200 for a few bucks more. The only difference is it comes in a recyclable box.

From what I see the 200 gal is 49.99. The 160 gal is 31.99. I'm happy with the deal on the 160 bucket.

I could not remember if anybody had posted on this forum or not. The deal caught my eye recently on RC so I posted of here. It's a helluva deal so I figured somebody else would jump on it. If I'm right the sale goes until March 31.

Yeah it's a great deal especially seeing how the normal price has jumped. I think the prices are good up till april. I bought two bucket of RC and wish I had enough in my fish fund to buy 10 more.LOL Great buy for anyone who uses RC or IO

Back