Scale damage on a chromis...

I'm sorry that you think that's boring, so maybe I'll be able to say something else to liven things up a bit. Get ready: I'm also going to stop at the Habitat for Humanity store to look for a headboard and frame for my bed. WOOHOO!!!

*Cringe* My most hated foe...furniture shopping. Hope you find what you are looking for.

I know I said it was boring but...did you find the litter. I'm just dying to know.

I'm a member of Costco, and it's Costco that's near my house, not Sam's Club. Shows how often I go there! I got kitty litter, 40 lbs for $11.99. Best deal I've found so far. Thanks for the tip!

Why is it, that I only plan on buying one thing when I go to stores like that, but end up leaving with $300 worth of stuff?!?! And only, like, 5 things!

Wow dustin, what are you Costco's pimp, you seem to love that place?

As far as 5 thing for $300, the price per pound is great, but you have to by 50 lbs. It tends to add up, but you dojn't buy those things for weeks later. And you're welcome. I hate seeing people, including myself, needlessly spend money. I've got a good friend that's a major deal hawk. Every time I buy anything, I check with him first. He alone has saved my hundreds if not a thousand or so in a year buying electronics.

Back