Seio Controller

ccCapt

Reef Hacker
I just picked up a new in the box Seio Electronic Controller at a really good price on Ebay. I hooked up 2 Koralia 4's to it and it works perfectly. I set it to go from 100% down to 50% and back up to 100% every 45 secs. The Koralia are dead silent as they are powering up and down. It's a nice unit and very easy to set up. The only downfall is both powerheads ramp up and down together. You can't alternate them.

Nice! $60 makes it a little more worth it to me than what I've been seeing...I've thought about it, but then there's always A LOT more stuff I could/need to get for the money

I'm glad it's working well for you. Did you read the reviews. Only one star out of five.
At that price you got a great deal!
No, I didn't read any reviews. I knew what it was capable of doing and what it's limitations are. Considering it's the only wavemaker you can use with Seio powerheads and Koralia 1-4's without burning them up, I give it a 4 of 5 stars. The only thing I wish it did was actually alternate the 2 powerheads instead of having both go up and down together.

seio-controller.jpg
http://www.centercup.net/images/125build/seio-controller.jpg

Last edited:
Back