September POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try it:

Acan Enchanita

IMG_2462.jpg

Alright!! Tried to upload it to photobucket and paste the image code here. Tried to upload it to living reefs. Tried to upload it as a PDF.

How in the heck do you make it full size? :frustrat:

Attachments

• IMG_2461a.jpg
    IMG_2461a.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 246
  • AcanEnchanita.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 326
Last edited:
The easiest way to get full sized pics,is to upload em through photobucket.That way you don't have to mess with re-sizing them.

:grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:
Well I'm sure the ones I got are gonna be as nice. I hope.

The ones you got are my babies. I DON'T want to get rid of them, but I am laid off and I do need the money. I might have to move to a different state and I want to trim my reef down as much as possible. It's much easier to move a frag tank and frags than an established reef.

I'm trying to part out my 30g display. I have fist-sized rocks covered in a carpet of zoas that I want to get rid of. I have favia corals that I am going to frag and then sell off.

I wish I'd cut a polyp off each of these acans before I sold them to you. But I didn't, and it's too late now. Don't want to shock them by cutting them and then ship them to you right after that kind of trauma.

I know you will be happy with them. They are beautiful. My wife cried when she found out our sale was moving forward and they were actually going to be shipped away. They MAKE the tank. It'll look pretty barren without them. But I'm an LPS snob. Everything else in my tank is just sorta ho-hum to me. The blastos, favia, acans and other LPS is what trips my trigger.

I hope they will be happy in my tank and do as well as they have for you. I know you are proud of them. Can't wait to see them in person.

for some reason it is sized at 160x120 so is not going to be any bigger than that. hmm i wonder why i have never had that problem with photobucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back