September POTM Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason it is sized at 160x120 so is not going to be any bigger than that. hmm i wonder why i have never had that problem with photobucket.

My properties on the original picture show 2592 x 1944 pixels @ 1.31 megabytes. It's a high resolution macro shot.

Is photobucket resizing the pictures on upload?

I apologize if this is irritating to anybody. I will go start my own test thread in this forum and see if I can make them upload at full size. I've totally hijacked the PTOM thread for this month. Feel free to delete all my posts in this thread if need be.

:oops:

Sorry.

Edit:
fixed it!!

IMG_2623.jpg

Last edited:
I think Dennis knows how to post pics. I still haven't been able to do it.
Maybe someone should start a thread on the different ways to post pictures. It sure would be helpful! (hint, hint)

My problem with photobucket was in the options. Right under the upload part, there is a little blue link OPTIONS. I clicked it and found my pictures set to small. I reset to large 17" screen and it worked.

I'm just a dummy - it was my own fault all along. :mrgreen:

ooo pretty
i always wanted to get one but i never had the courage too cause i heard there hard to take care of

i had one that was yellow and purple
but my rabbitfish started eating the algae growing on the tube and so it died

My sand sifting goby kept spitting sand on top of mine. Killed it slowly over the course of a couple months.

I think Dennis knows how to post pics. I still haven't been able to do it.
Maybe someone should start a thread on the different ways to post pictures. It sure would be helpful! (hint, hint)

All ya gotta do is host your pics somewhere, then copy the url and paste it into your post when you hit the
insertimage.gif
button. Make sure your url has ".jpg" at the end. Nothing should be after the ".jpg". Like this....
http://d2creative.smugmug.com/photos/638851728_yusnR-L.jpg

And that acan pics is cool.

I want to enter this month! Hopefully I don't forget... I'm already laying in bed on the laptop that doesn't have any of my pictures on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back