Sharkies Reef

HOOK ME UP HOOK ME UP!!! :D lol i'll pay you for them! :D
Like I said before, when I make it out there to see your GWS, I'll definitely bring some BCP's to you. If you want to risk shipping them, I'll send you some now, but I think you would be better off to buy several frags from an online dealer like Live Aquaria and just pay their shipping. PM if you want to talk about shipping them...

ahh okay,

i just got back from the good fish store thats about an hour away :) gonna go there tomorrow too!! :D they are getting in $5 frags and with what they had today i can't beat that! :D

i'll be posting pics of my new cocoaworm and hawaiian duster, this guys HUGE!

Here is the newest addition to my tank gang! :D sarge has finally stopped his spinning but is still not looking the great... anyways...

Picture1-1.png

this is my new mandrin! :D my mum brought him home since my clowns were gone. hes only about an inch and a half long! :D hes really tiny and cute and eats.. A TON! only down side is he hangs out in the back corner... still doesnt have a name yet, just... mini mandrin lol

Picture2-1.png

a new cocoaworm! :D never had one of these before but they were on sale and pretty cool

I also got a new giant hawaiian feather duster but he keeps moving to where i cant snap a pic of him :p

thank you :) i'm getting ready to head out to our LFS for their "night time shippment" which is actually when the owners of the LFS trade frags.. i got invited to come by the one thats about an hour away so i shall be hopefully bringing home some nice mushrooms or even some more BCPS! LOL

i cant wait till my tank matures enough so that i can get into all this cool lookn stuff... right now my biggest thing is how to keep the red crap from growing on my sand and how to arrange my rocks...

well done, good look'n tank!

oh and we named our mandrin waldo, as in wheres waldo, cause he's allways hideing, and we're allways saying "wheres waldo?"

i know, we're simple to entertain...

Back