Sharkies Reef

ahhh sharkie is back!!! but i didn't bring home anything :( they didn't get in anything good in their pathetic trading.. tomorrow the guy a few hours away is getting a shipment of lots of good stuff (i saw his list! :O!) so i will be getting some goodies from there! :D sorry too keep ya'll hanging for such a downer :(

My God Sharkie! We were dreadfully worried about you. We sweared they must have locked you in that LFS and you couldn't get out. Or you had such an incredible find that you didn't want to make us jealous! You were just sparing our feelings. I am so glad you're okay. :yikesu: :trampolin

its tomorrow! :D

lol... now is just the loooooooong 8 hr day at work (guitar center can be a very boring place to work) and then to get my stuffs! :D

no i still work at the mba, just once in a while, i'm going up this tuesday (the 7th) if anyone wants to come ;D ;D

I did I did!! :D I will be uploading pics tonight!!

I got a hammer coral, torch coral, a few different types of buttons, mom got me a baby blue leather, some star polyps and 2 clown fish! :D

I wish I could come with you to the MBA but I can't now. Soon Hopefully. Congrats on a great trip to the LFS. I look forward to the pics.

ahhh!! so sorry! I had a huge busy packed day yesterday at work and ended up working over time, then my 50g eel tank broke D: so now kona and the chainlink eel are back in the tiny tanks for the weekend... and sarge has finally passed on... no more painful swimming for the lil guy.... but as promised here are the pics! :D

There are a ton of them but here we go! :D

Picture10-1.png

Picture14-1.png

Picture11-2.png

Picture9-1.png

Picture15.png

Picture17.png

Picture6.png

Picture8-1.png

Picture16.png

Picture13-1.png

Picture18-1.png

Picture22.png

Picture5.png

Picture12-1.png

Picture19-1.png

the chainlink eel :) hes about 5 inches long

Picture20.png

Picture21.png

i'm really happy! we got all of these frags for $75!! the guy there gave us a really really good deal and threw in my sisters lil chainlink eel for free :) he even had a pair of clowns he gave me for $40!!!! :D he honored the price at the other store!!! everything looks great so far and i'm totally happy with the colors and critters! :D

Looking good sharkie! You got some nice pieces. I think the leather will be ok there, but monitor it, if it shrivels up, it needs more light and should get moved.

Back