Smitty's Reef

Ok guys, here's a pic of the birdnest frag...it has 3 small stems on the plate.
SU1HMDAxMjQuanBn.jpg

And here's a pic of the blue trumpet I also picked up...I accidently called it a duncan in my earlier post by accident...
SU1HMDAxMjYuanBn.jpg

And a full tank shot...do you guys think that birdnest is in a cool spot, it is at the top, just to the right of the powerhead
SU1HMDAxMjcuanBn.jpg

I'm just trying out my new blackberry tour camera...the pic resolution is much better than my old blackberry.
I've fallen in love with this birdnest
SU1HMDAwMDItMjAxMDAyMDgtMjAwNC5qcGc.jpg

Update time...today before work, I picked up 4 new corals...a green stylophora, a duncan, green star polyps, and mushrooms. They are still acclimating and opening up. I'll post pics later of the new additions.

I'm also sad to announce that one of my chromis has died, he was lying on the sand panting, and not moving at all so I took him out and out of his misery. Can't figure out why chromis's die in my tank, the water is perfect...oh well, so long buddy!

Sorry about you Chromis Smitty, but on the bright side you tank is really coming along nicely. Just watch that you don't have any unwanted female visitors, if you know what I mean. :)

Sorry about you Chromis Smitty, but on the bright side you tank is really coming along nicely. Just watch that you don't have any unwanted female visitors, if you know what I mean. :)

Lol...nawwww, the only female that comes around my tank now is my grandmothers kitten.

Update time...today before work, I picked up 4 new corals...a green stylophora, a duncan, green star polyps, and mushrooms. They are still acclimating and opening up. I'll post pics later of the new additions.
Sorry, I'm calling B.S. on this. I have been waiting to see the pics of the "4 new corals" and I see nothing. Are you related to Dave? Or just learning from him?

Either case, the tank is coming along and shaping up great. Sorry to hear about your chromis though.

Back