Smitty's Reef

And a pic of the trumpet...
SU1HMDAxMTQuanBn.jpg

Thanks Biff and Alex, I feel real good with that choice of lighting...trust me, I don't think the pics really show how bright and clear it really is inside the tank, but I have nothing but my blackberry to take pics and post them. I can't stop :)

Smitty, did Kes ever e-mail you about sending you out some corals?

Yes sir, we spoke right away...he stated that since he has never shipped corals before, he'd feel more comfortable trying it in march when its a little warmer. So he told me to keep him updated and informed.

Yes sir, we spoke right away...he stated that since he has never shipped corals before, he'd feel more comfortable trying it in march when its a little warmer. So he told me to keep him updated and informed.

Awesome, he's a super cool dude. I can help him out with the shipping and some of the corals as well. I'll hook up with him and see what his plans are.

Nice additions by the way, I dig my conch.

Cool! This new tank is going to be stocked in no time! I'm excited for you :)

Lol...that's funny you mention that Biff...I'm leaving the lfs right now, and picked up 2 frags...a pink birdnest, and a duncan. I'm a little nervous with the birdnest seeing that this is my 1st sps coral. I'm on my way home to acclimate them now...pics will be coming soon.

Birdsnest, depending on who you ask, are either the easiest SPS to keep, or impossible to keep! I had a birdsnest and it grew SO FAST and SO EASILY! But other people with tons of experience can't seem to keep them alive.

Back