Smitty's Reef

Well I suppose you have nothing to worry about then. Lol I like to make archways and that's hard to do without epoxy.

2011-07-02110359.jpg

Looking AWESOMEEEE!!! :shock:

Good evening everyone...I have some good news I want to share. I finally moved out my grandmother house and got my own place...so I'll be breaking my tank down tomorrow...but the good news is, I finally found a cube tank to upgrade to. My cousin gave it to me for free. I believe it's a 34 gal (approx. 133 liters). So I'll keep everyone updated.
2011-07-19205632.jpg

I have read through 78 pages of this thread......

First off I cant BELIEVE what happened to your tank.....I would be snappin necks if someone killed my tank like that!

Secondly I have LOVED watching you put your tank together. Alot of people seem to think that a smaller reef aquarium just cant look good and you sir have proved every person who has said that to me wrong. I cant wait to see what you do with something a little bit bigger!!

I have read through 78 pages of this thread......

First off I cant BELIEVE what happened to your tank.....I would be snappin necks if someone killed my tank like that!

Secondly I have LOVED watching you put your tank together. Alot of people seem to think that a smaller reef aquarium just cant look good and you sir have proved every person who has said that to me wrong. I cant wait to see what you do with something a little bit bigger!!

Thank you very much...I really appreciate that. :)

You are welcome and I am inspired to be putting a lot more rocks in my 30 gal. Lastly I have to say as a divorcee myself you have a lot of class that you never once in 78 pages had anything derogatory about your ex, although I found it hilarious that you let others take care of that for you

You are welcome and I am inspired to be putting a lot more rocks in my 30 gal. Lastly I have to say as a divorcee myself you have a lot of class that you never once in 78 pages had anything derogatory about your ex, although I found it hilarious that you let others take care of that for you

Hahaha...yeah, everyone had a mouthful that day...everyone actually made me feel better by saying what I wanted to say. :)

Back