Some other aquarium resources

SigEpLucas

Nano Reefer
Just thought I'd share some information...I'm sure most of you know about both of these but if you don't I really enjoy them.

One of my favorite things to do is look at videos and pictures of other reef aquariums so if you want to check out some cool ones get iTunes and search for video podcasts called "reef videos" the ones that come up from reefvideos.com by Chris Morris is a collection of like 15 or so different aquariums and some of them are really cool.

Also, try a video podcast search on "American Reef" and three more series of videos should come up. They are called Reef Tutor, Product Showcase, and Advanced Aquarist. (Only the first season of Reef Tutor is free I think the second and third cost like $10 bucks each or something like that and the product showcase and advanced aquarist should both be free.) I've been following these guys since I started and he does all kinds of stuff from showing different fish and corals, to tips on reefing, to showing lots of products in action and even compares some foods and salt. I'm sure not everything he says is right on target but either way I've gotten a lot out of it, it's entertaining, and he shows a lot of good products and sites.

If anyone else knows of any cool video resources I would love to see them and hopefully these videos are new to some!

Cheers!

Back