Spectrum brands files bankrupcy

They're filing for chapter 11 which means they'll try to preserve their customer base. The bond holders and business lenders get screwed by chapter 11. They may or may not emerge form chapter 11. If you got warranty issues --deal with them now.

to me, the MJ1200 is a bang for your money. They last long, are reliable and powerful. Im really sorry to see that company go.

Just spoke with my LFS today. He met with company reps last week and was taken out to dinner etc... Company is not gone. They expect to come out of Chapter 11. Just bad if you are owed money by them.

Just because they filed bankruptcy doesn't mean much -- they will probably continue with business as usual and "restructure". Most companies that file for bankruptcy don't go out of business -- it's not the same thing.

the company i use to work for filed chapter 11, the first time we were ok, but they had to file again and i lost my job:grumble:

I used to like the maxi-jets, they work great but then I found Koralia pumps by Hydor. They are a little pricey but damn do they work great. Ive got one in every tank. I also only use IO salt mix; I hope it sticks around.

I used to like the maxi-jets, they work great but then I found Koralia pumps by Hydor. They are a little pricey but damn do they work great. Ive got one in every tank. I also only use IO salt mix; I hope it sticks around.

You can get a mod for the maxijet that will push a lot more water than the K4's. But the K's look better IMO

Back