SPS and Leathers?

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
I'm seriously considering ordering a devil's hand leather and a flower leather from blue zoo when I order my midas blenny in march. However, eventually (after my tank has stabilized) I would like to have a birdsnest and a monti cap. Do you think those corals would be ok together in my 90 or not?

That's what has me a bit worried. I suppose I can always run carbon in the event of a shed. On the upside, the sps will be at the top of the tank, and the leathers will be closer to the bottom. So hopefully any direct flow will go past the sps first and then the leathers.

I really like my devil's hand but they are weird one second they will be...well the size of the devils hand, HUGE, and next they are the size of..an e-woks paw..or something like that.

I really like the looks of them. My LFS has one in, but it's baby poop brown and has bubble algae on it. I plan on hopefully ordering a greenish one from blue zoo, along with the flower leather, a pink fungia, and a colt coral. And the midas blenny, of course! That way I get the most bang for my shipping buck.

Back