Stag's 125 build

ya just cant remember which special on hbo it was. Since he died they have been rerunning his stand ups on hbo comedy channel alot saw it the other night.

What corals do you have in there Stag?

I had one sps, it died.
Candy Cane, dead.
Xenia, doing fine.
Zoo's, dieing.
Torch, half dead.

I havnt done anything differently, they all just decided to die one day. Oh well, now I think im going to get a koran angel.

Well my foxface died.

I went home tuesday and left for new orleans for the weekend. I got back today and I couldnt find him. I saw his spine inbetween one of the rocks.

My dumbass roommate was to lazy to refill the tank, he fed them one day but the tank is very low on water so im guessing some nitrates or something are high in the tank.

Super.

Wow its been a really shitty week.

So its been a while... havnt done much with the tank

Last night I noticed my desjardini not doing so well... Last night I changed the water and such to see if that would help.

No sign of him today.
I dont know what was wrong with him. He just randomly started showing signs of weakness, but he might be old because he was in a tank before I got him and I dont know how old he was. I have had him for almost a year.

Im goin to miss that guy, he was my favorite fish.

I have that fish stag, its my wife favorite, sorry to hear of your troubles, they are usually one of the stronger tangs

So its been a while since I updated anything.

I got a blenny (there were pics in the photo section) today I noticed I havnt seen him in a day or two, so im going with he died. Dont know why, everyone else is doing great. Im testing my water right now. This will be the second one that has died on me, first one jumped.

The anthias are doing great, probably picking up a male tomorrow. (pics in photo section.

Dont believe I know them yote.

well im drip acclimating a new male anthia and tux urchin right now...pics to come.

the anthia is one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen, he is hard to find as well.

Cant wait to see the pics.:D

I didnt know you hung with any of the football boys or not,so thought I would ask.

Back