Stainless Steel

OK, here is my idea.... I want mount stainless steel carabiner clips around the inside of my stand in the corners and following the wires.... it will be to hold the wires but make it so I can still access one without cutting a zip tie?

What do you think? am I asking for trouble?

Last edited:
Why not? Even if they start to rust or oxidize a little who cares? You can always replace them down the road, but i don't see how it will hurt anything. I've got some rusty screws here and there.
Sounds like a good idea. I bought some metal brackets i was going to screw into the wall of the stand to hold wires in place. I think they are just galvanized so they will rust for sure over time.

You guys need to use the Patented THACKE Clip!!!

Works like this, go to Home Depot electrical isle and look for the plastic electrical stuff, get some of the pvc straps that hold conduit, then get some stainless screws. What I do is just take the clamp and simply install it with one screw, leaving the other side open so you can slip wires in and out at will. I do all my installs like this and now I see others doing it, works great. Remeber the name, THACKE Hanger! Coming to a store near you!

Back