Sweet Lips?

Thanks winny I will make sure it eats b4 i even think about taking her home:Cheers:... you are awsome:bowdown:
One day I plan on coming down to visit a friend of mine in st george and I wanna stop by and see your shop

Sweet that would be awesome just let me know :Cheers: Hows your unicorn doing?

The unicorn is doing great, its a lil small so she is still hiding alot of the time. But yesterday i did see her out and about so I feed her and she ate. I am very pleased. Now all I have to do is be patient and wait for her to grow up and start getting her horn:^::bounce::^:

0227001708.jpg

0227001709-1.jpg

0227001703.jpg

0227001701.jpg

0227001659.jpg

ok everyone here she is miss exotica the sweet lips:^::bounce::^:

Thats a ood lookin Sweet Lips #2.:D
Ha I read this first and thought you said odd... I thought surely Yote knows what that sweetlips is supposed to look like... I got now! IT IS A GOOD looking sweet Lips! Congrats! I hope it does really well for you!

So far so good, the weet lips is an awsome addition :bounce::^::bounce:. She has a very open personality. She is constantly swimming in the open.:sfish: I can't take it when fish hide all the time.:frustrat: Like my engineer goby, the only time i see that lil booger is when its feeding time:shock:

Back