Tank move (this is a big one)

If there is any way to keep it, I would. tanks can be a huge source of relaxation and do help with lowering depressive symptoms and anxiety. If it is a matter of money, then, dumping the livestock may be the best bet. It will give you some extra cash for the move and you can still keep your equipment. Don't sell the rock. Even though it will die, when you are ready, you will have it when you need to start up again. Hate to hear about your personal struggles. We all have them. Do what you think is best and seek help where needed. Good luck to you

-Doc

Before you sell the tank, think about just selling the livestock. We all know that the startup cost is one of the hardest things to justify spending that much money on. If it were me I would break the tank down if I had to and store it until better times. .

That's not a bad idea. I have done this before with freshwater tanks. Equipment costs are always a bear and the worst at startup, so maybe if you keep the "infrastructure" you'll be in a good position to get some critters down the road a piece. I doesn't cost anything to keep an empty tank in the corner :mrgreen: I've definitely done that a time or two.

Good luck with the move and everything else - I know how tough breaking patterns can be.

The nearest wally world is an hour and a half away. Im moving to the middle of nowhere. You can hunt and target practice off your pourch. NO JOKE. the deer come right up to your window if you put alphala out.

Sounds like paradise to me:D
What ever you decide,good luck with it.Wish you the best.

As much as I hate to say it I'm putting my tank on craigslist tomorrow. If it doesnt sell in a week to ten days I'm going to keep it. After talking to red and doc I think I just might be able to get water up here pretty cheap.

hey, bubba...I saw that you have a 250. howz about posting some pics for us to drool at???

-Doc

hold up im 15 and it is my takn biff!!! i set it up and i payed 3/4 of the money and i have already payed him back for that and i had to work for the money

hold up im 15 and it is my takn biff!!! i set it up and i payed 3/4 of the money and i have already payed him back for that and i had to work for the money

C'mon guys, I don't care if he's so young he's in diapers or he's so old he's in diapers, if he's got a 250 I want to see pics!

Set us up Bubba!

Back