Tank repair

grozier

something smells fishy
I just bought a 125g tank and think I might have popped one of the corners loose pulling out of the bed. What is the best way to fix this? I'm going to fill with water in the drive way for a couple days to make sure it is good or bad but, if it pulls apart how would one goto fix this? I seen some stuff called Nano 470 that bonds glass together. Any suggestions

I bought done glass glue and I'm going to try to gap the glass and put in in between without taking the inside silicone apart. I think the glue I got is some good stuff? You use uv light to cure it. Test it out a couple days outside before trusting it in the house.

I bought done glass glue and I'm going to try to gap the glass and put in in between without taking the inside silicone apart. I think the glue I got is some good stuff? You use uv light to cure it. Test it out a couple days outside before trusting it in the house.

Is it listed as potable water safe? If not, I wouldn't use it

So i'm an idiot! I was thinking I pulled my tank apart when I tried to pull it out of the truck. Turns out it was the stupid plastic trim that popped loose. I put water in it for a couple days with no issues:D. Can't wait to see my sons face when he see's what santa left under the tree this year.

That'd be cool! I'm sneaking in a carnation coral for my wife in our tank for Christmas!

Damn...hope she doesn't read this...lol

Back