Tank Update

BigH55

I'm that guy
Hey guys just wanted to give you and update on my tank. Since adding 65 pounds more of live rock, which brought the total to about 210 pounds ive noticed nothing but good things. My cyano is alomost gone, i barely have to scrape the glass, and my aqua scaping looks 10x better. My chaeto is finally growing and seems to be doing its job pretty well. Also, ive turned my tank into a LPS and Leather play ground. I got rid of all SPS and decided that I could build just as beautiful of a reef with easier corals. Although the challenge of SPS still intrigues me, the time and labor to care for them is outta the question. Everything seems to be growing well now and life is good until the next crash. My recent stretch of good luck has really revived my love for the hobby.

Ill tell ya last frag swap I wasnt that impressed. Maybe I was just not into my tank then, but it was a bunch of fancy SPS frags and the prices werent really that great. Also, there were so many DB's crowded around the tanks, that I couldnt even see into them. Ill probably go just to see if there are any good leather frags available. Also, some of those guys on the slash forum on RC are complete smart asses and i really dont care to meet them in public. I aint got any beef with you by any means and it would be nice to put a face with your name, but the jury is still out on the others. Sorry for the rant.

You know what you gotta do right?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
PICTURES! :)

DSC01736.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

yes some select few think they know everything and can be annoying but i just ignore them not all are bad in our club.

Ill tell ya last frag swap I wasnt that impressed. Maybe I was just not into my tank then, but it was a bunch of fancy SPS frags and the prices werent really that great. Also, there were so many DB's crowded around the tanks, that I couldnt even see into them. Ill probably go just to see if there are any good leather frags available. Also, some of those guys on the slash forum on RC are complete smart asses and i really dont care to meet them in public. I aint got any beef with you by any means and it would be nice to put a face with your name, but the jury is still out on the others. Sorry for the rant.

also got facebook up and running just search for Darrick French

Theres one guy on there that tends to be hippocritical. He always knocks peoples methods and then two months later he'll be doing the same thing and everybody thinks its the greatest thing since the invention of the wheel. If you guess his name ill give you a prize. I know there are some really nice guys too.

Back