The Twins--180

Black Friday the way it is supose to be...at the fish store.
a6983be8.jpg

261ae820.jpg

Thanks again Lil Fish. I returned the tree to the LFS. After reseaching a bit more decieded not to keep it. MCF took it back for a full price in store credit, which I will have no problem spending when the time comes.

a few new additions
a rabbit to help with the hair algea I am geting in the FOLWER
41f64630.jpg

And what I like to call N'Sync to fill in the open water
e6975e0c.jpg

not sure if I added a photo of the MD so here is one
e6a969c8.jpg

Wow great thread! Very inspiring and information filled for me as I am currently setting up a "twin" system.

I love how you have placed yours in the room, any chance of a "Vogue Homes" room type shot so we can seehow it fits in your living space?

Gosh! I've just arrived on the board today and already making requests!

PS I love your cute puffer and how he is peaking out. how dow he get on with the other fish?

I love how you have placed yours in the room, any chance of a "Vogue Homes" room type shot so we can seehow it fits in your living space?
I will get a few up after church, when the lights come back on.
PS I love your cute puffer and how he is peaking out. how dow he get on with the other fish?
The puffer is awsome doesn't bother anybody unless they get between him and his food. He can see the frig where I keep his food and if that door open he is up splashing to get you attention. The Huma is another story---PITA---

Well the wife has been wanting a strawberry basslet forever and the LFS got one in this week so I put it on hold to pick up today. Only problem is no one can go and only spend $10 for a 30 min one way drive. So I had to get another tang. Poor me.
f354d4a6.jpg

07feea98.jpg

8cfe2db3.jpg

bc26b67c.jpg

c08bb0a5.jpg

I do have a quick question for anybody who wants to chime in. Am I getting close to the stocking limit in the tanks as far as fish go? Reef tank has the powder blue, chevron, sailfin, 5 blue chromis, basslet, 2 clowns and the MD. FOWLR has the puffer, trigger, rabbit, emp angle, flame angle, yellow tang, and blue damsel. BTW anyone who thinks that damsel are to aggressive I have found the cure!!!! Add them last to a tank with a huma trigger and emp angle. The damsel will soon learn its place.

Back