The Twins--180

Pretty sure my parents still have the dollie. I've got a 32 gallon rubbermaid tub I use for water changes, I dont see a reason you couldnt borrow it for a week

Ok not much new to show, I got everything stained for the stand and hopefully by this weekend I will have it back in the basement and "skined". I will start working on the doors next and getting those hung. Along with running some power and water over to the stand. Not sure if I add this yet, but the tanks should be here by fourth of july weekend and the lights around the same time. I am going with marcorocks for the added dry rock. And last but not least a question/advice I am looking for? I need to order salt so I am going to be order from DRS what kind of clean things should I get for the larger tanks? Right now I use a mag float which works awsome on the 29, but doesn't hold tight enough to the 90 to do as good of job. Should I get the next size up or is there something better out there? Thanks

Well I have a minor update with the build.
01a021c0.jpg

electical is done most likely going to add a power strip or two. I am going to use two 40g breeders for the sumps.
5c20c0bc.jpg

My daughter wanted to show you that she could fit into the sump.
8eac2673.jpg

I am not that good with electical so I hired this guy. seems to be working good, fits right under the stand and will work for a peanut and butter sandwich.

peanut butter sandwhich? I try that with my boys and its dad you owe us a ps3 or 360 or wII now..lol I like his rates better..:D

Is it the Potter angel? Or I will have a 90 gal available soon if you want a non reef tank. We can talk I wont be looking at water in the tanks till! mid Aug.

Its not the Potter's, he's been a model citizen. My Majestic was great until about a week ago when he decided to start picking on my clam and a few of my corals. I'm hoping the Potter's doesnt learn from the Majestic....

In any case, its a good 6 inches long and fairly fiesty, so I think its quite capable of holding its own

In any case, its a good 6 inches long and fairly fiesty, so I think its quite capable of holding its own
I think I will pass on the fish, I have my eye on a different one, and don't want to risk them getting along. Thanks for the offer. But this might be a good time to talk the wife into that second tank.:mrgreen:

I tried, there are a few JBJ nano cubes for sale locally that would make a perfect hospital tank for anything that gets too beat up by the majestic but she wasn't having it. :(

It's too bad, because the majestic is by far the most inquisitive / personable fish in the tank, and it looks almost as good as the Potters ...... Almost

Back