Tiny Orange/Black Spikey Cuke/Slug on Sponge Hitchhiker ID

ReefMadness

Reefing newb
I recently got a "chameleon sponge" from LFS - which BTW if anyone has info on I'm interested because can't find anything about it - and it has some tiny little things on it that look like a cucumbers or slugs possibly... there some variation in coloring between them but they appear to perhaps be the same animals.

About the size of a BB pellet, most have golden-yellow bodies with short little spines/bumps that are black with orange tips.

There's another one, though, that has an all black body and bright orange tips on the spines/bumps... this one is the coolest looking of all of them and it started crawling at a snail-like pace (and I mean literally about the speed a tiny snail of its same size would move) and it appeared to display tiny bright blue antennae which were largely hidden when it wasn't moving.

If this helps at all the same rock with the sponge on it also appears to have the little worms in the clear tubes that "fish" with the saliva strands, some clear aiptasia, some leafy red plants that I hope will reproduce in my tank and I think I saw a spaghetti worm as well.

I sounds a bit like nudibranches, which could be bad news because many of them eat corals or sponges, or they starve to death in our tank. But without a picture its almost impossible to tell you for sure what they are.

Back