to be continued...

RigoSharon

LIVING REEFS INTERN
new job is great!!..i was at my LFS..GREAT OFFERS IN TANKS AND EQUIPMENT..so i decided to bu....(to be continued)....

It must be something about doctors.They must like making their patients wait on them.Are you joining the BTC?(big tank club)

Dad gum it Rigo.

I dont like " To be continued"

I Cant wait to see what you got up your sleeve my friend.

Let's not pull another Dr. Marco here and keep us waiting for the "big surprise", hmmmkay? Lay cards down on the table, my friend, and show us what you got.

damn Rigo... I am excited for you. If you are planning an angel tank, drop me a PM and we can discuss additions - order, and who will get along with who.. Lord knows I have killed and tried just about every combination of pomacanthus and holacanthus on this earth. I can tell you what doesn't work. I hope you GO BIG. I have not had luck on craigslist trying to find my moster tank. I am still looking. I will wait patiently and am looking forward to you dropping my jaw.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

He has been hinting all along at a decent sized tank... could it be between 50-75 gallons? I think its a name-brand skimmer, powerheads, 55 gallon tank and some new livestock

tic toc tic toc...im ansious too...as wanna said..im into a new project ..but a decent size..its gonna take me some little time..but im gonna put all my efforts in it..soon my friends ill be posting a thread to show equipment, chiller, ligt......( to be concluded)

Back