Tristan's 55 Gallon

Santa Monica's results are pretty amazing. thats why i had to try it out. i removed the skimmer, though. and so far nothing bad has happened. the hair algae in the back of my aquarium is slowly dying out. only time will tell how this will play out.

oh yea I finally found a great new home for my evil maroon clownfish.!!! took me hours to catch him without moving rocks, but it was well worth it. next i gotta find a home for my banded coral shrimp who's always stealing my brittle's food and always trying to eat my precious cleaner shrimps

My cocoworm has been extending his tube but it's not as thick as thick. could that be because of lack of nutrients or will it just get thicker later on?
21556_314267020475_537480475_5020358_696487_n.jpg

just experienced my first flood last night, coming home from work. Man i was sooo pissed off that i couldnt even think straight. everything is soaked! my Expensive carpet, expensive beanbag. my bed, shoes, the bottom of my surge protectors were wet so i had to turn everything off for the night. WHAT A NIGHT!

i just bought a diamond watchman goby, too. i hope he survives this unfortunate event

yea a huge lovesac. it was a real nice suede one not really a beanbag though. its more like foam.. i love kicking back while playing my ukulele on it. its going to stink now. I made a big mistake by not securing my vinyl tubing after i cleaned my scrubber, and it fell out of the tank and about 10 gallons went to the floor. i went out and bought new surge protectors because my old ones were giving out sparks. my coco worm looks really sick now. i hope no one dies in Cold Flooded Murder.

yea i threw it outside the yard so maybe my neighbors might pick it up. what a waste of good beanbag lol. so much memories on it.

im pretty over the the flood, ive learned from it.

Don't worry Tristan. I'm sure you will find another beanbag that will steal your heart away just like this one did. :cry:

for this particular bag, getting a new one would be the same as getting a new photo album after your old one was caught in a fire. theres more storage for new pictures but you still lost the good old pictures.

yea a huge lovesac.

Lord, there are so many things I wanna say............................pulling my mind out of the gutter however I am sorry to hear about your flood, I am certain it sucks and can only hope it's something I never have to experience.

Next time keep your lovesac in your pants and it wont get wet.........sorry, couldn't help myself:bounce:

Back