Upgrading Lights on a Nano Cube

Ashlee

Reefing newb
I have a 12 gallon Nano Cube and I want to upgrade the lights. When my tank matures I would like to get a clam so I want lights that will be able to sustain that. I also want to be able to have blue lights, actinics or whatever, on a separate switch, so I can run the blue lights by themselves. Those are the two main things that I am looking for, what are your guys' opinions?

Someone on here recently bought this light for their nano cube

LED Reef Bright Clamp On

I am thinking about going with it as well, but I just want to be certain that it will meet my needs, and that I won't be stuck purchasing another light down the road. I am also assuming, that if the light will support a clam, it would be good enough for most corals as well, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks in advance :Cheers:

It looks like it is 2 blue and 4 white.. it should IMO be 4 blue and 2 white...
... this light worries me. as a support for more than fish only. .. I think it could be fine for fish... but not much else.. UNLESS someone has experience to support it long term I'd pass....:twocents: .. sorry.. But at that price I see your point!

No, I don't, for a nano but many on here have nano's... AND I'm not sure those aren't good.. but want you to have the support form someone that knows.. before you blow the money... OK?

Back