Votes: 14 25.5%
  • pheasant29

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No teaming up.

And is suppose to be fun, if you cant handle the fact that there are people who can take better photo than you, i suggest you dont enter, or you start taking lessons.
well i was joking around crist flame some one for joking around why dont you....:grumble:

Dont feel bad zyber. Ive gotten 1 vote since i been here. Ive never complained. Most the ppl on here have a DSLR cameras and thats hard to compete with when your using an iphone. I just enjoy the lil feedback i do get and roll with it. And to be honest all the photos ive seen blow mine away. I think wildheart got this months CONGRATS!

Dont feel bad zyber. Ive gotten 1 vote since i been here. Ive never complained. Most the ppl on here have a DSLR cameras and thats hard to compete with when your using an iphone. I just enjoy the lil feedback i do get and roll with it. And to be honest all the photos ive seen blow mine away. I think wildheart got this months CONGRATS!

Yeah its all good I was just kidding around having fun that's all. I was not complaining one bit. I think every one that put photos have some vary nice shots. also i know if i had my DSLR fixed my shot would be crisper than with my kodak M1-HD I mean come on it a point and shoot and really does bit when trying to do a nice close up. But I still give it a hard go because you never do know... :Cheers: Yes I think wildheart has Feb in the bag unless there is a boom in votes today or OHNO gets 3 more votes any who its bed time and again great photos every one.

OMG love the Mushrooms you have up there OhNoNemo. I don't have any that color yet looking to get some soon though. I'm getting sick of just the red and greens I have.The 2 hammers that were shot awsome. But then again theirs the sun coral that's not shabby. I'm as well loving the yellows in it. I enjoy watching mine eat that's a great snap of it doing so but nemo got my vote

Im sorry guys, i messed up in setting up how long the poll would be open.

But congratulations Wildheart and your hammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back