Waddi's Build 32g Thread!!!!

Im trying to get some good pictures. I have a bottle, turned into a trap at the mo, trying to lure him out. Now i have also see a little wood louse looking thing flying across the bottom of the sand. :D

Got some more pictures of my Googly Eyed Fatty.

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

its a shame your not close to me id take care of him since you dont want him +he would have his own bran new tank :P he is a little one is he even a inch?

Yea, just about an inch. I have always wanted one of these, but i cant sustain the little fella right now.. :( So when i get him, im just gonna see if i can get a trade for some corals at the LFS, dont know if they will even take him yet!

I can take care of him for about another week or two, but then i have to start with the CUC, and if he is still there, they may be no CUC! :D
Shame, i do really want one, just dont have a spare setup right now.

I can take care of him for about another week or two, but then i have to start with the CUC, and if he is still there, they may be no CUC! :D
Shame, i do really want one, just dont have a spare setup right now.

what the minium tank gallon can he live in? i might just have him in my chaetos holder :D

It's all about water quality. I have seen them in 2g picos before, but you will probably be able to maintain your water more easily with a 5g or 6g. They grow to be 10 inches or more.

its hard to tell 100% from the pic's but if i was to guess id say its a Neogonodactylus wennerae or a small Gonodactylus smithii , if it is they only get 3 inch long but will still need 5.5 - 10 gal when its full grown. what color spot dose it have on the inside of its arms?

Back