Waddi's Build 32g Thread!!!!

hahah, ok, now i have done the sand, didnt rinse too well apparently, blace bits floating around, so scooping them and running filter, then off to get the rock in half hour. Anything i should look for, like no aipistia.

Youre welcome but, its buddet ;)
Ha Ha! :rofl: That's funny and gross all at once!

hahah, ok, now i have done the sand, didnt rinse too well apparently, blace bits floating around, so scooping them and running filter, then off to get the rock in half hour. Anything i should look for, like no aipistia.
Don't worry about the sand. No matter how much you rinse it, it will always cloud at first. As for rock, try to notice the smell, it should smell like ocean, not something that is dead and rotting in the ocean, obviously no aips or flatworms, otherwise just pick some nice pieces... You'll be looking at them a lot in the years to come. :-)

Yep got live rock, and some live rock rubble, smelt fine no odour, and the tank is a Hagen Waterhome 32. Nice tank really, apparently doesnt need a bracket, enough silicone, and nice tight bracket round the bottom.
Pics to follow!!

Here is a few more with the rock and sand in. Bit murky, but here she is!! :D

Photo0228.jpg

Photo0227.jpg

Well i found a little copepod, i think. Looked like a very mini shrimp, pure white. Taking a joy ride on all the flow. But imma put 2 black clowns to begin with. But that will be two weeks or a month till this rock is good. :D

I do have a hitchhiker..... not a great one though. He is a green mantis, look at the right hand side crevice.

Photo0231.jpg

Lol i found a small one at my LFS today in a small pack of chaetos :o btw can you take another picture of it? i can only see the color everything esle is blurry :/

Back