Went out for a bucket of salt, came back with....

Alexander

Reef enthusiast
sump.jpg

LFS was going out of business so i had to swoop up this sump at 50% off! goodbye canister filter on 80g

Never pass up anything thats 50% off.
You'll like that sump 10 to 1 over the canister.
Just one question though.
Did you get your bucket of salt?

haha nope only had $ for one or the other salt will have towait till next week.

oh i already know i will love it more. in that cabinet right behind the sump there is a 10g sump on my 36. and i know ill like this one even nore than that because the skimmer is that sump so i cant have a fuge in it.... but this one is a different story. now i can have a fuge too!

Last edited:
On that shelf to the right I see a radio. You told me you didn't own a radio. LIAR! Looks like you just backed yourself into a corner, buddy...

i told you the only one i own was on my ALARM CLOCK this is what you are looking at. this alarm clock also plays cds and i also stated that i woke up to cds not radio becasue i do not like the radio..... so what im sure really happened is you were trying to multi task and missed that part of the conversation :mrgreen:

reeffreak, I'm not sure if I'm sure what your asking me. maybe I read it wrong. were you asking me if I was running both sumps on my 36?

Okay,I understand now...you mention a 10g. earlier so I assume you were using one to hold the skimmer/heater,etc and use the new one as a separate fuge.

ideally it would be really nice to have something set up like that. but my 10g is on my 36 and i really need to get rid of the canister on my 80 and put it back in the garage to collect dust and maybe be used for a qt in the future or something of that nature.

guys i have not decided on a pump i need something really awesome and really quiet. price isnt a big deal as long as its quitet. i will decide on friday when i set it up. and of course pics will be posted in my 80g thread.

GREAT BUY. I was so happy when I made the switch from HOB junk to mu sump. It really cleans up the profile of the tank. I missed how big of a sump it was?

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back