What about these for my 125??

I wants do this right so I am trying to make sure everything I get will do the job.
Before any ask i plan on doing a few sps corals and Lps.
So all help isGreatly appreciated

Alex you think they will grow anything?? I am interested in Lps and a few sps....

That is a great price too!!!

My acans are growing very well and my montiporas are also growing at a pretty rapid rate. Haven't had my acropora long enough to tell, but it seems to be doing well... And when you put together the stats, they're using 66 3 watt cree LEDs (on mine) which amounts to 198 watts - which in theory is a lot. In fact I turned the white down a bit (the white and blue are independently dimable) caus it looked to bright..

So overall I'd say yes, it can grow anything from anemones to clams to sps corals (all of which I have in tank and are doing very well).

P.S. I have some growth pictures on page 19 of my build thread you might want to look at.

Fixtures with the 3W LED's will let you grow basically whatever you want with proper placement (assuming you use units for the proper coverage). I have the AI Sols and while I'm currently fighting some water quality issues, I have witnessed tons of growth under LED's. I have a Crocea clam that has doubled in size in about 6 months, and that was after being half eaten by a puffer (who has since been removed from the equation)

Back