What has your clown hosted?

+1 BJ +1 Biff

And with a hairymushroom if it dies oh well. If your anenome dies the poison that comes from it can kill everything. I like hairy mushrooms, I just can't find any.

Mushrooms also a good call. I initally didn't want mushrooms (sounded kinda' girly) I bought one mushroom, and my rock had some hitchhiker mushrooms, they're some of my favorite things in my tank.

Nice :) I will have to see what my LFS has or can get. I know one he showed me the other day was 'meh'....but it was also a tan and I was thinking more "bright' so that may have jaded me a bit. :)

Ok my betta is staring at me. LOL I think he knows he's not gonna be the most colorful thing in the room anymore. ROFL He's a rescue from the BF's daughter. Milky water and slime = "OMG! You just lost all rights to even LOOK at the fish!!" hehe (especially since she told me she was taking care of him with water changes etc :P and wasn't!)

Plus, if your mushrooms spread like crazy, at least you can make money off of them :D There are always people wanting to buy them, and you can get store credit for them too.

Yes that is a whole new thing I'll have to learn....all the fragging (It isn't just a bad word anymore!) lol My store will trade/credit as well....I haven't seen/heard of any local clubs....But being 1 hr from Indianapolis you'd thing there would be one somewhere.....

Ah my clown is currently hosting my powerhead and the overflow baffle that's next to it. It chases away the chromis if they get close. He sleeps on top of my powerhead.

And I agree, mushrooms are hard to kill :) I had some mushrooms hitchhike on a rock that was in my 10g, and my 10g only had regular 10w t8's....and they GREW fast. I started with maybe 4, and now, I have like 12 and they're still propagating. They're currently in my sump for my 125, since my 125 has no lights yet. I put the 10g's lights on top, and they're doing well.

Ah my clown is currently hosting my powerhead and the overflow baffle that's next to it. It chases away the chromis if they get close. He sleeps on top of my powerhead.

And I agree, mushrooms are hard to kill :) I had some mushrooms hitchhike on a rock that was in my 10g, and my 10g only had regular 10w t8's....and they GREW fast. I started with maybe 4, and now, I have like 12 and they're still propagating. They're currently in my sump for my 125, since my 125 has no lights yet. I put the 10g's lights on top, and they're doing well.

Great! I will definitely have to check them out more. Too bad we have to rearrange furniture tonight to fit the aquarium! LOL Or I'd be a the LFS now. :D

Duncans...:shock:

if the tank wasnt glass I would have thought about shooting the little guy...
good thing i caught if fast enough and moved them and he moved on to my zoanthids.

One of mine hosts a corner of my tank...they other one prefers my leather coral....so they usually go back and forth to these two spots as a team.

Back