What have you done to your reef tank today?

Actually it was leaking bucket I was using for a sump. I might just put in a new bucket every 6 months, that will also force me to clean the pump.

And I feed the fish again and hooked up the scrubber. I also got new lights for baby tank.

ATO reservoir holding 20 gallon of (in my best Adam Sandler voice) High Quality H2O

IMG_4268.jpg

Secret! :mrgreen:

Actually, I got it from a guy in L.A. that got out of the hobby. I also have a buddy here near me that was using one, which is how I got the idea.

It is an Ace Roto Mold manufactured tank.

Well, dayum, that doesn't do me any good!!! :grumble:

Skimmer's back up and running well....skimming away!

Did a water change on the 29g and tested the water for the 10g. Stare at the two snails in the 10g like they are the most exciting things while daydreaming on where to place corals in the new tank.

Did a water change on the 29g and tested the water for the 10g. Stare at the two snails in the 10g like they are the most exciting things while daydreaming on where to place corals in the new tank.

LOL I remember those days of staring at the cuc because there was nothing else in there :D I used to keep a headcount, then freak out when I couldn't find one, until I would find them later on :mrgreen:

Went fishing and caught that damned clown fish I have been trying to get out for a month. Today is 30 gallon water change, and the addition of the Black Ice Clowns into the main tank.

That top off container looks good Fast. I could set that next to the sump and it doesnt look horrible, I really need to look into an ATO of some sort

Today I did a water change and fragged up a bunch of stuff. I also tried to make room for all the corals and cool shit i am going to win tomorrow at ReefStock! :D

Back