What would Make My Trumpet coral Start to Break Down?

So far just one.10" beard right spur 1-1/8" the left broke off at 3/4" close to 20 pounds,didnt put him on the scales.
But so far our season has sucked.Its been hot and dry up until this week which has kept em quiet.
But its supposed to be rainy and storming this weekend.So I'm hoping the thunder will keep em gobblin enough I can at least figure out where their going and cut em off.

I herd it through the Grape vine that some one In Georgia got a turkey with 1 7/8 SPikes this season.

I would Give my Left Nut to see a Bird like that in Full Strut.

I herd it through the Grape vine that some one In Georgia got a turkey with 1 7/8 SPikes this season.

I would Give my Left Nut to see a Bird like that in Full Strut.

I remember hearing something along those lines.Seems like it was killed just outside the Okefenokee Swamp in extreme south Georgia but dont quote me on that.

So I got my Water tested. the Only thing that was High Was My Calcium.

My LFS suggested that the water temp might be a factor. Since Summer time is close and the SUn is shinning in my Windows, maybe the tank temp is getting a few Points Hottter. maybe..... Still scratching my head on this one.

So I got my Water tested. the Only thing that was High Was My Calcium.

My LFS suggested that the water temp might be a factor. Since Summer time is close and the SUn is shinning in my Windows, maybe the tank temp is getting a few Points Hottter. maybe..... Still scratching my head on this one.

Just to test out this theory is there any way you can hang up a towel, sheet, blanket or something to block the sunlight for a week or so to see if it helps? If so, then you know that the problem is. If it gives you no results then you're right back to ground zero.

Back