what would you stock in a 14g nano?

if ur going to get a pistol then get one with a goby that has a symbolic relationship, Cleaners have a great possiblility you could get one of those two. I would get a skunk cleaner and a peppermint shrimp if I was you.

I love all those shrimp wish I could have them all. quess I'm hooked maybe get a bigger tank someday.

In a 14 you could still have 3 shrimp or so, as long as they are peaceful ones, the sexy ones would be great if you get them I would get 3 or so. Also look at the skunk cleaner, Blood/fire cleaner shrimp, and the peppermint shrimps which eat aipista

I would like to have a small clown or two, can I have them and the shrimps to? Im not going to get an anemone I dont think Im ready for that but I read that the clown also likes mushrooms to live in is that true? would they be happy without the anemone?

A pair of clowns (a small species) would do fine in your tank. And they are perfectly happy without an anemone. In fact, your tank will be healthier without an anemone. They don't need anything to host in order to be healthy and happy, but they will sometimes adopt the weirdest things to host. In my tank, my female tomato clown hosts the torch coral, while the male hosts the powerhead.

my trip to the LFS fell through saturday, I was going to get more LR, had to work. I was wondering about how to bring it home. the rock is cured and I want to have as small of a cycle as possible. I read that they wrap it in wet paper. would it be better to take buckets of salt water to put it in? would the cool water temp be just as bad for die off?

It's not necessary to bring water to put the rocks in. Wet newspaper will be fine. Depending on how long the drive is, you don't even need to use newspaper. I've always transported my live rock that I bought at the LFS in styrofoam coolers without newspaper, but my LFS is only about a 10 to 15 minute drive away.

I stopped at the LFS, I couldnt buy anything cause I wasent going straight home, just wanted to ask some questions. I noticed a shrimp labeled "sexy anemone" but It looked more like a cleaner shrimp ( red w/stripes ) I have never seen a picture of a sexy anemone with stripes.

Back