Where Do i register ?

LionFish

Resident Photoshopper
For the Big tank club!
Does a 145 bow with Stand and canopy Fit the BTC requirements?

Little did I know that Looking at the Tangs and Other Larger colorfull fish on the 2 docs website would Put a spark in my wifes pants that we may need a larger tank.

I have wanted this tank at my LFS for a while now and wanted to let it sit in the store for a bit before i started to ask for add ons or a price drop

KEY PIONTS FOR ME GETTING A POSSABLE NEW SETUP

1.) They gave in on the price and are prepairing a "DEAL" for me so they say .lol they originaly had $2300 on it we will see what I can do

2.) My Wife gave in, this is by far the most shocking event this week as I am still unemployed. lol

3.) I just got a pay check for 100K

:^: I will post the Big update In the new tank Build area! I cant wait

Dude, you just got a paycheck for 100K? I'd be buying a lot more than a new tank!!!

Is it just the tank, stand and canopy for $2300, or is anything else included? Is it new or used? If there is nothing more included, I would pass on that -- you can find much cheaper setups on Craig's List.

i got me 125 with overflows and drilled 435 plus were making the overflow and stand my dad makes stuf like that its his jod

Tank is a bow hince the price hike
Stand and canopy is the Silver metal with doubld black glass doors on the front BRAND NEW!

Im not shure if there is anything included yet they said that they would Work up a much better Deal ( that being including a SUMP, Skimmer Or Used light setup Im not shure ) They will most likely Drop the Price Alot due to the fact that they want the Space for something else and have not sold the tank in 2 years ! When I go up there i will snap a few PICS !

If they are going to work a deal and you know it's been in there for 2yrs without selling it yet................................

Wait for it............

Wait for it..........

RAPE 'EM FAST, AND SCRAM!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Go bigger Lion.
I think you can get a bigger tank than that for less money.

But congratulations on the pay check and getting your wife to give in.

It belongs to one of the ( silent owners ) He is serving 6 to 10 in the Federal pen, He wanted the money to go to his Wife
The tank has never had 1 drop of water in it. I am Finding out now what they are gonna Give me. I am gonna be quick with a counter offer ! lol

Go bigger Lion.
I think you can get a bigger tank than that for less money.

But congratulations on the pay check and getting your wife to give in.

I would go bigger if I had a place to put a bigger tank ! ( Longer tank )

I have enough room for the Bow front because of the shape
I have a massive Sectional Sofa that I hate and cant get rid of
I have a large area under my Plasma TV but it gets alot of sunlight due to theFront door

150 is Plenty big enough for a newb like myself ! I can Do alot of damage with a tank that size AFT get ready lol<

keep us posted. can't wait to hear what goes down! oh and are you always on LR on your blackberry like I am on my treo?

oh and if a 125 counts for the big tank club you definitely will with that!

Last edited:
they went down to 1500 from 2500 I had the oricional price wrong ,
I took a pic of it with my phone I will post a pic of it tonight along with my new adds God keep me away from my LFS

Today I got a Sailfin tang 34$ + 10 % off
Powder Brown tang 33 $ + 10 % off
and a Green spotted Manderian for 19$ + 10 % off
Xenia 20 $ nice sized rock too

$1500 is a pretty good deal. Try to make em feel bad and throw in a few skimmers, powerheads, a 160lbs of rock, 150 lbs of sand, and delivery....:)

Sounds good! Keep us posted for sure! Be careful with those new tangs, keep an eye out for ich and try to minimize stress as much as possible.

heres the Tank Pic Taken with my BlackBerryPearl 1.3 Mega pixel Phone
It is an oceaniac RR with Dual overflows 1500 $

IMG00045.jpg

that is a SWEET looking tank. Here are my :twocents:. If you have the cash, measure the perfect spot and find the BIGGEST tank you can find. remember, if you can fit 6 feet, you should have a 210. You can go taller. If you are going through the hassel, you want as many inches of fish as you can. I am currently searching craig's list for a 150-180 for a fair price. As pretty as it is, you will want bigger than a 145 soon. Remeber, you will only be a noob for a while, your tank will last a long time.

rearrange furtiture, sell children, do what you can to fit a bigger tank.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

wow lots different than i was expecting.... but its a great different. that is a really cool tank!!! it does look a bit short though. i would want something 6 feet or longer if i was going really big. wait i did. but its so much more lateral swimming room . its awesome. but then again its a very origional tank and i like the brushed metal look so its a toss up

Last edited:
Back