which one

naso or blue tang

• naso tang

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • blue tang

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
doc thats some of the best advice i have heard all day. my LFS has a whole tank of not even 1 inch blue tangs and they said they will order a baby naso

I'm not anti blue fish. I'm just anti blue fish that will give every other fish in your tank a nasty disease and may possibly kill them all. And it will finish the job off by killing itself. I think Kimoy is the only person on here that has a blue tang and hasn't had major ich problems with it.

"sarcasm" get yourself a dictionary there sonny-boy. :bounce::bounce:

Sorry, it was too easy, I had to hit it

-Doc

Jesus I didnt realize it was like that, I spell terrible but usually not like Im from Texas. Thanks for calling me out Doc I def deserved it. Getting late and a lot on my mind, Ill do better next time dad I promise.

I'm not anti blue fish. I'm just anti blue fish that will give every other fish in your tank a nasty disease and may possibly kill them all. And it will finish the job off by killing itself. I think Kimoy is the only person on here that has a blue tang and hasn't had major ich problems with it.

the first part reminded me of my 9th grade girlfriend - she was AWESOME!!!

Now then, about Kimoy being the only one? Not so my dear. Mine is doing great and ain't got nobody sick 'tal'none!

-Doc

Jesus I didnt realize it was like that, I spell terrible but usually not like Im from Texas. Thanks for calling me out Doc I def deserved it. Getting late and a lot on my mind, Ill do better next time dad I promise.

I forgive you son. Just be more careful. People tend to think you are an inbred social reject if you talk and spell like a 2nd grade drop-out. Just look at (fill in the blank of your favorite target)!!!

-Doc

Tough love just as a father should be mama's are for nurturing. Doc I just opened a window to dictionary.com. Know of any spell checkers for Internet Explorer?

PS I will no longer be referring to you as dad thats just creepy!

if your talkin to me then you just have to wait til im on my game. you caught me on an off day

Yeah. Luckily there is plenty of time to realize your full potential. You two have fun, I am going to bed. Some of us have to work in the morning.

-Doc

Doc ... You Were Away For A Little Bit When I Posted About The Lemonpeel .... What Do You Think Of This Fish ?????

Back