White Wormy thing

jarock

Reefing newb
I cant take a good enough pic but i have noticed for several days now on one of my live rocks that there is this white wormy looking thing and at the head it has a little flower kinda of like a shrivled dadylion also when it comes out of the rock around half an inch i would say at its longest i have seen . . very different from any of my feather dusters and was wondering is someone might have a clue what it may be .

ok it looks very close to the peanut worm to what i have in my live rock , are they safe in a reef tank ? and also i noticed the ugliest thing ever looked like a peice of clearish yellow snot on my live rock he was the size i would say of a dime would that more then likly be a flat worm and are they good for a reef tank also ?

i have one of these also but black are these safe in reef tanks and ive only seen hiim ever twice he never comes out of his little hole

i will see if the snot thing movves from its spots tommarow or maybe its a shedding of some sort from an animal in my tank

Back