Yotes 125

Took the sailfin tang back to the store today.Watching it and my atlantic blue tang was like watching UFC on PPV.
I did however pick up another fish that I said I WASNT adding.I'll post picks after while.

Took the sailfin tang back to the store today.Watching it and my atlantic blue tang was like watching UFC on PPV.
I did however pick up another fish that I said I WASNT adding.I'll post picks after while.
Now ya got me worried. I assume the established atl was the aggressor? I hope the fish isn't a wuss...lol.
You know I've been looking for an atl blue. I think I have to be sure it's bigger than the 2-spot I have now. The 2-spot wasn't aggressive towrads the powder brown when I tried that fish, but the pbt was bigger.

Now ya got me worried. I assume the established atl was the aggressor? I hope the fish isn't a wuss...lol.
You know I've been looking for an atl blue. I think I have to be sure it's bigger than the 2-spot I have now. The 2-spot wasn't aggressive towrads the powder brown when I tried that fish, but the pbt was bigger.

Yeah Capt.The ABT was the aggressor.And the sailfin was almost double his size.

Alright.Here are a couple of shot of the newest member of my tank:
Naso.jpg

So far so good.They seem to be getting along alright:
NasoandABT.jpg

And a couple of shots of my moonlights:
moonlights-1.jpg

moonlights2.jpg

Back