Yotes 125

Why is it that when you get a new fish and really want to post a pic,it shoots into the rock before you can grab the camera?
Any how,Got myself a Kole tang this evening and will post pics when he decides to come outta the rocks.:D

Think I may have another mantis too.Dont know for sure,but I added 7 pepperment shrimp last week and still aint seen the first one since.Aint heard no clicking,but aint seen my shrimp either.

Wow yote. just catching up here. Im really sorry to hear about your tang. I sure hope all your personal stuff gets worked out. Your a real genuine dude and I wish you the best.

When i bought 5 peppermints (before getting eaten by my brittle star) I didnt see them for over a month! and within 3 months they wiped out over 100 aptasias out of my tank. great little guys. keep your eyes peeled you will be surprised they pop up afterall.

Thanks Alexander.
I hope the peps show up,but you know my luck with mantis shrimp.
ANd everything else is coming around too.Just the typical spring turkey hunting/staying home every saturday stuff that comes up every year.

Also thinking about breaking the tank down because of personal reasons.If they cant be worked out,then I cant take the tank where I'll be going.SO.Just might have to get out of the hobby.

Sorry to hear about that man, we are in the same boat. If you do break it down and need some help hit me up, ill finally make that trip down there.

Thanks Stag.But I've decided my tank aint going nowhere:D Even if it gives the President a wedgie.

Here are the promised pics of my new Kole tang.
Koleshot2.jpg

KoleTang.jpg

Nice wrasse Yote! And your tang looks healthy. Yellow coris wrasse are supposedly great eaters of monti-eating nudis and AEFW, too.

Back