Yotes 125

They love em.

As promised,heres a couple of pics of the new Staghorn Acro
NewStaghorn.jpg

StaghornAcro.jpg

Not the best quality pics.

Also picked up an ORA Plum Crazy today.Its acclimating as I type.:D

Added 2 cleaner shrimp last night.Pics will be coming as soon as I can get them.
You knows its bad when you spend 10 hours in the LFS and just bring home shrimp.:mrgreen:
But it wont be long untill the frag swaps get started up,so I gotta save room for more corals:D

Added 2 cleaner shrimp last night.Pics will be coming as soon as I can get them.
You knows its bad when you spend 10 hours in the LFS and just bring home shrimp.:mrgreen:
But it wont be long untill the frag swaps get started up,so I gotta save room for more corals:D

I do really like the cleaner shrimp. I reallly miss the 2 I used to have. The 2 I have now seem to be a bit more "aggressive".

Its about time I added another pic or 2.
So y'all enjoy.
One of the 2 new Cleaner Shrimp
6-14-09CleanerShrimp.jpg

The other one decided to set up shop behind a rock in the other corner of the tank.

Caught Gracie watching the fish
Graciewithtank.jpg

She'll end up being a marine biologist when she grows up:D

And my favorite coral,the Blue Milli
6-14-09BlueMillipora.jpg

Dude that blue milli is sweet! You're also gonna really love that plum crazy. Take a pic of it every week and watch it color up. Awesome SPS!

Thanks y'all.
The smaller of the 2 cleaner shrimp has molted already.
Gracie was about to have a fit when I got home from work.She just knew one of her shrimp had died.

Jag,I'll have to get another pic of the Plum Crazy.I'm already starting to see some color coming back in it.

Back