Yotes 125

I can't believe I'm already hearing that M word in your build thread again Yote. I'm hoping for you that it's anything other than that!

Geez I'd rather have his m word than my m word anyday.

Majano are the worst. I should take a pic of my majano forest. It's disgusting.

Oh yeah. I was planning on letting the worst rocks dry out when I move next month. Luckily, I have tons of rock, so it won't hurt much to cook the infested ones. And then for the more isolated ones, I was planning on blasting them full of every chemical I can find...

I'm pulling for you Biff. Wouldn't it be great it you stumble on to the cure for Mejanos? I'll help you package and market it!

Everything I researched on copperbands said it was extremely rare that they'd touch majano... Probably starve to death before they got that desperate :(

This has been a tough week on my fish.
Found my Yellow Coris wrasse's dryed up body on the window seal behind the tank.
Still havnt found the sailfin blenny,I assume old age got him.Had him close to 3 years I guess.He survived through 3 tank up-grades.
And found my foxface with his nose stuck in the grating on the overflow.So I decided to put him down.I couldnt see that he had any chance to recover from his injuries.

Back