Yotes 125

gosh yote...leaks aree a pain in the butt....i had to run my system like ten times to ged rid of all of the leaks...tomorrow i have a 12 hour shift and i can fell a sleep thinking that my wife will kill me if the house gets floaded in the morning....hehee go figure..

That tank AINT moving.Aint gonna happen.Unless of course I decide I want a BIGGER tank.:mrgreen:
Any way.Got the leak cleared up.Got the carpet dry.:D

We all had sprung a leak from time to time.I;m glad you handled it before it got out of hand.

...and now for me to hijack your thread since my messages have gone unanswered.Yote,have you ever heard of Ocea aquariums?They make custom aquariums for LFS and of course us fish keepers.I've read good things from Atlanta reefers and middle Tennessean reefers-just wondering if you heard any thing good or bad.

Here is probably THE crappiest pic I have EVER taken of a new coral.:grumble:
P1010699.jpg

P1010714.jpg

Tryed to edit them but just got ill and quit.
Think of THE brightest neon green you've ever seen.Thats the color of the center.Then the edges are kind of a light brown.

How much was this one yote? :)
Cost me a grand total of 4 hours bagging fish and coral.:D

I hope ya left one or two for me to get later

Adam ended up splitting that colony in half.So we've got plenty in the grow out systems.:D
Plus if nothing dont happen and mine grows good,I'll have you some.:Cheers:
So its double insured.Actually triple cause Jon and Adam both took home a single head frag to.:D

Back