Yotes 125

Just gotta do this 15 more times:
P1000270.jpg

Alright breaks over.I got one leak that I got to fix.Its on the return side in the threads of the adapter.Problem is,You cant hold of damn thang to tighten it.

While you're at it, you could update your October calendar :)

Have to get a new calendar first.Thats an 07:mrgreen:

Finally got the leak stopped (I think).Seems like every time I got one stopped,I'd create another one.
Still got to scape it,Which I dred.Still got to hook my ATO and PH monitor.Reset the timer for my lights.
But out of all this,I finally caught the flame angel:D.He'll be making a trip to the LFS here in just a little bit,along with some button polyps and zoanthids.
I'll get more pics later,when I get everything done enough to actully relax.

I aint got nothing to do with the curtains.There all the wifes.
I'll be up-loading pics as soon as the battery charges.

Naw Alto,I got a cattle prod for that:mrgreen:

DONE FOR THE NIGHT.
18 hours worth of breaking down,and setting back up.But that parts done.
Started with just a little drip here.
P1000275.jpg

That one little drip turned into a lot of drips from 4 different lines.Coupled with 3 trips to Ace Hardware to fix what I broke.And learned to NEVER try to climb inside the stand to work.Its hell on an old mans back.
But so far all my corals seem alright.After nearly 8 hours in a cooler with just a small powerhead.
P1000282.jpg

P1000283.jpg

P1000284.jpg

I am pissed about my Bi-color Blenny:
P1000280.jpg

He had a bad habit of retreating inside a rock.Well in the process of scrubbing what was left of the bryopsis off the rock,he decides to come out in the scrub bucket without me noticing.Well to make a long story short,He got thrown out with the dirty water.If it hadnt been for the net that I left in the bucket,I would have never known.
But I picked him up,and put him back in the tank.Needless to say,he didnt survive.
R.I.P Little Bi-color.

Heres the end result:
P1000279.jpg

P1000276.jpg

Care to guess how many pounds of rock was in the 75 gallon tank?
182LBS And the 125 aint even half full.

Some of it is.But a lot of it is aint.Theres a couple of 20 to 30 pounders and some that looked like more,that was half the weight.

Oh there'll be a lot more rock added.The trick will be picking the pieces that fit just right.
Might even add another fish.Only got 3 in there right now.I kept the Atlantic Tang,the fairy wrase,and the sailfin blenny.Took the Flame angel to the store.
But my biggest thing,is new lights.I've 2 400 watt halides.But I'm not sure I want that much heat hanging over the tank.Mainly because I dont have room for a chiller.And really dont want canopy.So think I might end up with a fixture with 3 250 watt HQIs.

Back