Zoa's

I'll try to get a daytime shot posted tomorrow after work. These were the best i really can come up with. I think some of the superglue got on the zoa's and they were fragged at the LFS, they werent ever quite happy when i purchased them but they looked "rare" and cool and 10 bucks couldnt beat it. Anyone got a clue?

97d736e3.jpg

1ae193f1.jpg

a662f974.jpg

Not sure if you are asking what type, or if they look like they will be OK.

I am not sure what type they are, since my LFS just has them labled as Zoa's.

They appear to be looking good to me. Sometimes it takes a while after being fragged for them to look 100% again. You might have just boght them a day or so after they got fragged and they are still recovering.

Zoas are generally named after their color so pink zoas are called "pink zoas". There are also deep water zoas and shallow reef zoas which explains why some zoas do not tolerate intense light. I've put zoas 6 inches under a metal halide and watched it melt and die.

DC I was jus sayin coz of the superglue they are kinda jacked up. They should be fine tho...sen I know all that and have tried to check multiple zoa ID sites and can't find anything to match them.

I don't know what kind of zoas they are, Dana, but they are really pretty. They look almost like they were tie-dyed!!!

I'll give you 20.00 plus shipping for them right now! :mrgreen:

Haha idk even if they are worth that or what they are worth. Not to much I could find cept the ID. I'll give anyone here the same option I gave hiker. When they spread and I frag the I'd be willing to trade frags. If anyone is even interested. Give it a month and we'll see how they look lol

Back