ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

Looking good! :)

I can wait to see how they are gonna look when they're done. I like the idea of the business cards and the t-shirts that makes it formal. You are now a business man Kurt. :cool:

:D lights on
null_zps5a38a3ec.jpg

Not anymore it's rather Flaccid.... The hungness of the light went limp and for a swim replacing the LEDs ASAP. But my major concern is for the corals I should have waited to hang the light. If need be I'll just have to start over. I'm not giving up.

Yeah I moved every thing to the DT I hope that helps as much as it can did a water change on the frag tank. though I have to say the shrimp starfish and crabs are still vary active so I think maybe the driver popped. If I have to replace the driver and LEDs I'm just going to freak. but still not giving up this is just a hiccup. P-ed off hiccup but not one to make me bow out.

been there done that the Led's are singles by them self's joined by simple connector wires attached to a heatsink. 80% of the leds are burned out 2 LED's were unaffected by the swim. the driver is stand alone under the table and internally burned out from the surge. I'm going to order a new kit and go from there.

Back