ZyberGobys 90 build has begun!!!

I was there, but I was coughs up in the throng of people. And by the time the crowd thinned my wife was ready to leave:rolleyes:
That's the first frag swap I've been to, it was a bit crazy.

it was a great show dame near sold out 10-60 frags left by 4:30 and used 3 gal of my mix i was vary close to having just enough for my macros. now I know what to bring. I'll bring to the next show more Papa smurfs, Blue hornets and gobstopers for zoa, 7 Monti graft, Ricordia FL & Yuma Acans and Blasto's. with whats left im selling to my local LFS right down the road for some credit :D win win I say.

I think it's because I don't rip folks off. I sold armor of gods 5 heads $10 fruitloops 5 heads $10 rastas 5 heads $10 yeah all zoa plays 5 heads $10.... Why, because I'm sick of others ripping off folks. I cant wait to start my coral farm to start making a big dent in this hobby. I just hate seeing places with $50 PP that to me is not cool.

Well its many things the floor here keeps moving and its been a headache keeping the tank level and I'm sick of the sump and sick of water damage and need new lights and such because they are all pretty much toast now from the water constantly spilling on the drivers. Some on a brake till I can get the money saved for the RedSea or the Nuvo I'm looking in to.

Back