Zybers project

73062_607531680048_56703186_34314056_4244038_n.jpg

Next contest "The Cube"! :mrgreen:

Glad you found a tank that will work!

I know right lol so many of us are going that way hahaha... Just remember I coined "The Hellraiser Tank" LOL
Dana has "The Dungeon" Britt has her Amazing 93 and there's a few more on here. I think when everyones cube is done there should be a contest for cubes.

So Kev join the club we have a world of things to show you..... Lmao

nah you dont have to take out the wall, you just gotta remove that picture window... and while your at it i think you need a bigger window.... lol

right hahaha.... I'll just stick with smaller tanks for now no funds to build a house around a tank at this point and time in my life. So Kev looks like the task is up to you for the 400g cube build hahahaha....

It's a sad day the land lord told me yesterday i cant go over 36g for my tank size :( so I'm not getting the 45 cube:grumble::grumble::grumble:...... So the money i put down on the 45 cube will be going to store credit with a $25 restocking fee:grumble:. This sucks big time but I think I will actually down size my tank for now and keep my 55g W/sump. So when the wife and I move in to a better place where I can have the 55g set up I could do so. I just have to get the stand and a few parts here and there in the mean time. My bow needs to go any ways. About 3in from the rim there is a leak between the side panel and rear panel. So before it gets worse than it is I'm going to down size to a 25 cube and leave it at that for now. then give the cube back to the friend I got it from. he's going to reseal it and use it as a frag tank.

Back