Zybers project

My new corals the nex day so far so good :D

IMAG1009_edit0.jpg

IMAG1011_edit0.jpg

IMAG1012_edit0.jpg

IMAG1013_edit0.jpg

I did not update the peach ones because they pretty much just opened the moment I placed them yesterday. Enjoy :D

Nice job!
I cant frag for shit... Haha

Just takes some practice and a good eye to get under some corals. Leathers and shrooms I find are the easiest to frag. The same with my candy cane and hammer. As easy as clipping it off at lest half an inch under the head. For myself I like to get more of the branch than most of the LPS frags I see around here. the same with SPS a nice steady clip and glue it down. Again the hardest thing I find to frag are things like zoa's and other polyps I'm so afraid of popping them with the scalpel. But I take the risk.:Cheers:

Sweet!! They don't even look too pissed off :)

Nope I'm just that good :^:hahahaha :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I think Wade would be proud of my frag's I just wish I still had the small scalpels fraging zoa with a #21 blade sucks......:grumble:

this was also on ZERO sleep and again zero sleep damn road work all night out side my place. 6pm-6am F*#kers kept me up again all night. I'm going to frag off 2 heads of my Hammer tonight. once I get my disk's it's time to go to town on them Mushrooms and my Glove Polyps and Xenia. I'm going to frag so much over the next few days hahaha.

Back