Zybers project

Well, as always very nice. Your going to be needing a bigger tank sooner than you think. When are you moving down here? Such a beautiful part of the states except the summer heat. I probably went to the best lfs I've seen. He had ricordea 3/$25 about the size of a half dollar. A true hobbyist which is different. Anyways very nice pictures.

Well, as always very nice. Your going to be needing a bigger tank sooner than you think. When are you moving down here? Such a beautiful part of the states except the summer heat. I probably went to the best lfs I've seen. He had ricordea 3/$25 about the size of a half dollar. A true hobbyist which is different. Anyways very nice pictures.

That's a steal.... And thanks Matt. The moving thing is in planing just have to look in to some things. And have all my ducks in a row.

Thanks Angie :D I got rid of my condy today it got fed up and wanted to move to where my hammer is and stung the fuck out of it I'm vary bummed out right now :(

I got a new coral today :D

Here she is
IMAG1082.jpg

Sad to here yet another tank has been broken down :( well I can't wait to see what kind of tank you build next when you get back at it.

OMG she's out during the day
IMAG1086_edit0.jpg

And the tank bully is not picking on her wow this is vary surprising and funny I was talking to Erin last night about this problem. but still I am removing the royal gramma tomorrow or monday and placing her in the other tank.

Why thanks John I'm giving her everything I've got and my dylithium crystals are almost depleted. from here on out its grow out frag out

Okay so I'm saying to hell with the land lord and getting the 45g cube. I'm not selling my sump after all. So I'm working on plumbing what i have in lines of parts so far are 4- 1 1/2" unions, 3- 3' (1 1/2") sections of PVC pipe, 4- 1 1/2" Elbows, and a one sided connecter for the pump.

My question for you seasoned sump users is this all I will need and how should I plumb the return? Here is the back of the tank. in a crude sketch.
IMAG1098.jpg

Everything is a vary tight fit from the sump in the cabinet to the skimmer w/pump & return pump

Well I just got myself a 1200gph Magdrive pump for the Proflex that I am now going to Keep. I'll be saving up for the next 2-3 checks for the tank so far $100 and $400 to go :D hahaha.

Nice cant wait to see another cube on the site. They're so awesome.

Thanks Matt I'm looking forward to getting my cube. In the past 3 days I've sold more than half my hammer and a few more things from my tank to fund it. I'm getting it together sure enough I'll be there soon I hope. just have to get the money saved for the plumbing and work out a plan on how I will be piping it all and not have it look dumb.:Cheers:

Back