Zybers project

Thanks everyone I'm working on getting motivated on setting it up but first I need to get my sand taken care of. Though I'm dreading the sifting the old sand for snails. I'm stoked to see it filled and not at the same time. I just hate doing up my rock LOL

I get what you mean about setting up lol. It is a lot of work and strain on your body. Lifting rocks and shifting them around until they are just right. I find when I finally get done I am totally exhausted!

I get what you mean about setting up lol. It is a lot of work and strain on your body. Lifting rocks and shifting them around until they are just right. I find when I finally get done I am totally exhausted!

Yeah it sucks my rocks have really Sharp point on them also and other critters forming on the like spikes and such ugh....

I just got my sand after I do my laundry I'll be going home to start the set up process. I just hate washing sand and rebuilding the reef ugh....

Wish I could help! Sounds exciting!! Have fun with it! :D

Thanks Angie. :D

Well the switching over tanks sucked. I went to pick up a large rock and the bottom half of the rock broke off and smashed the bottom of the bow front :( it was a race with time after that. But I got it done with losing only 3g of water. I have vids I'll post shortly of the new tank.

well here it is basically all set up still need to tweak some things here and there but as for now this is it. Friday I will be getting a 10-15g tank to build my sump this shall me fun hahaha....

Tank Vid (A) Look at the mp-10 there is a Emerald Crab on it lol
ZyberGoby's Reef 8A - YouTube

Tank Vid (B) - Took this one this morning before I felt for work.
ZyberGoby's Reef 8B - YouTube

Last edited:
Beautiful! Im starting to get some serious cube envy here lol :)
Thanks Kelz I'm still tweaking the tank here an there. I'm going to rearrange some corals the cube is smaller but it looks like i have more room for some reason hahahaha or in my mad dash I buried somethings grrr:grumble: but I don't think so i just think the shape is playing with my eyes.

Now that is a nice looking tank!!!
Thanks I'm still working it out I like it and I don't like it at the same time. But I may just leave it because the clowns like it. I May add a Banggai Cardinal and call it done though I still want to get some Duncan coral and an Orange Plate coral or a Blue/Green Lobo and a Neon Green Plate.:Cheers:

Got new friends today I went with a pair of Banggai cardinalfish
Meet Norrin Dads & Shalla-Bal
IMAG1112.jpg

IMAG1113.jpg

And this weeee little guy has been MIA for months and finally shows his now much bigger face lol. The immersion of lando calrissian
IMAG1114.jpg

Yeah thats pretty sweet when that happens. I had a sally lightfoot prior to the puffer and hadn't seen him for a while. When I moved my rocks I found a small shell fragment left, oops...

Back